Refinancing round Headlines
ZH: Unprecedented pace of corporate debt issuance has crippled corporate fundamentals
ZERO HEDGE reports: When the Fed breached a monetary taboo even Ben Bernanke did not violate ...
Premium / Credit risk radar: Forget about untouchables in the mad corona world
Comment: I cannot be in the UK for reasons that, as you may know, are beyond ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Bottom fishing with CMA CGM
Comment: One of the most-read posts of last week – and the first quarter of 2020 ...
Premium / Market Insight: Bankers grow nervous, expect default rates to surge
Comment: Bankers in London have all it takes to live the coronavirus threat with a grin ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Unlucky Maersk, lucky you?
Comment: Luck always plays a part – a rather big one, if you ask me – ...
Premium / On the wires: Li & Fung – the rise and fall of the gods
Comment: “Li & Fung Limited (…) announced the successful completion of a simultaneous bond tender offer ...
Premium / On the wires: Seaspan goes full steam ahead after debt deal
Comment: “Seaspan Corporation announced (…) the closing of a $500m increase (the “Accordion”) to its portfolio ...
Premium / On the wires: Yet another sign a Swissport IPO attempt is coming?
Comment: “Swissport Group (together with its subsidiaries, “Swissport”) intends to refinance some of Swissport’s outstanding debt. ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Gary Anderson on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2. [email protected] on Market insight: Kuehne + DHL + Schenker: call it a Super-NVOCC triumvirate
- 3. james b locklund on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. Robin Clark on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Michael Wollmuth on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort