Refinancing round Headlines
ZH: Unprecedented pace of corporate debt issuance has crippled corporate fundamentals
ZERO HEDGE reports: When the Fed breached a monetary taboo even Ben Bernanke did not violate ...
Premium / Credit risk radar: Forget about untouchables in the mad corona world
Comment: I cannot be in the UK for reasons that, as you may know, are beyond ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Bottom fishing with CMA CGM
Comment: One of the most-read posts of last week – and the first quarter of 2020 ...
Premium / Market Insight: Bankers grow nervous, expect default rates to surge
Comment: Bankers in London have all it takes to live the coronavirus threat with a grin ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Unlucky Maersk, lucky you?
Comment: Luck always plays a part – a rather big one, if you ask me – ...
Premium / On the wires: Li & Fung – the rise and fall of the gods
Comment: “Li & Fung Limited (…) announced the successful completion of a simultaneous bond tender offer ...
Premium / On the wires: Seaspan goes full steam ahead after debt deal
Comment: “Seaspan Corporation announced (…) the closing of a $500m increase (the “Accordion”) to its portfolio ...
Premium / On the wires: Yet another sign a Swissport IPO attempt is coming?
Comment: “Swissport Group (together with its subsidiaries, “Swissport”) intends to refinance some of Swissport’s outstanding debt. ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag