Premium / On the wires: Worldwide Flight Services – Awaiting good news, it's looking bad
Comment: In our usual quarterly review of Worldwide Flight Services’ performance we’ll highlight the main critical ...
ZH: Unprecedented pace of corporate debt issuance has crippled corporate fundamentals
ZERO HEDGE reports: When the Fed breached a monetary taboo even Ben Bernanke did not violate ...
Premium / On the wires: As it preps its next move, let's feel good about CMA CGM
Comment: “This transaction (…) is an important step in our 2.1bn U$ liquidity plan and will ...
Premium / On the wires: Worldwide Flight Services – safe until it's not
Comment: “Q4 in line with expectations. Strong revenue growth driven by ground handling activity. Addressing the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The Worldwide Flight Services patient is still sick, but getting better
Comment: Quietly, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) last week reported its fourth-quarter and annual results, which ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Israel's ZIM is (again) on a wing and a prayer, but it doesn't matter
Comment: In a world where financial metrics and management accountability matter, Israel’s ZIM Integrated Shipping Services ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Taiwan's Yang Ming is a ticking bomb
Comment: I gave Yang Ming nine months of life in April 2017 – but little did ...
HEI: Cov-lite reality check – an update on the leveraged loan ‘bubble’ (sub required)
“Any takers on a leveraged loan story?” asks The Heisenberg.
HEI: Dissecting the ‘incredible’ junk rally and the case for a 24-pound bucket of mac-&-cheese
THE HEISENBERG writes: “We’ve variously marveled at the sheer scope and rapidity of the recent ...
ZH: Credit "death spiral" accelerates as loan ETF sees record outflow, primary market freezes
Zero Hedge writes: “One week after even the IMF joined the chorus of warnings sounding ...
- 1.Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 2.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 3.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 4.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 5.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 1. Tommy on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 2. Greg Pitchure on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 3. Neal on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 4. Shawn on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 5. Jay Z on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates