ZH: Why debt-to-income ratios are worse than they appear
ZERO HEDGE reports: (Authored by Lance Roberts via RealInvestmentAdvice.com) I recently published an article discussing why “recessions” are ...
Premium / On the wires: Worldwide Flight Services – Awaiting good news, it's looking bad
Comment: In our usual quarterly review of Worldwide Flight Services’ performance we’ll highlight the main critical ...
ZH: Unprecedented pace of corporate debt issuance has crippled corporate fundamentals
ZERO HEDGE reports: When the Fed breached a monetary taboo even Ben Bernanke did not violate ...
Premium / On the wires: As it preps its next move, let's feel good about CMA CGM
Comment: “This transaction (…) is an important step in our 2.1bn U$ liquidity plan and will ...
Premium / On the wires: Worldwide Flight Services – safe until it's not
Comment: “Q4 in line with expectations. Strong revenue growth driven by ground handling activity. Addressing the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The Worldwide Flight Services patient is still sick, but getting better
Comment: Quietly, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) last week reported its fourth-quarter and annual results, which ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Israel's ZIM is (again) on a wing and a prayer, but it doesn't matter
Comment: In a world where financial metrics and management accountability matter, Israel’s ZIM Integrated Shipping Services ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Taiwan's Yang Ming is a ticking bomb
Comment: I gave Yang Ming nine months of life in April 2017 – but little did ...
HEI: Cov-lite reality check – an update on the leveraged loan ‘bubble’ (sub required)
“Any takers on a leveraged loan story?” asks The Heisenberg.
HEI: Dissecting the ‘incredible’ junk rally and the case for a 24-pound bucket of mac-&-cheese
THE HEISENBERG writes: “We’ve variously marveled at the sheer scope and rapidity of the recent ...
ZH: Credit "death spiral" accelerates as loan ETF sees record outflow, primary market freezes
Zero Hedge writes: “One week after even the IMF joined the chorus of warnings sounding ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates