Worldwide Flight Services Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: John Menzies – could its dirt cheap share price attract private equity investment?
It’s transition time for ground handler John Menzies, which last week confirmed that interim chief executive officer ...
Comment / On the wires: It's an uphill struggle for Worldwide Flight Services as leverage soars
“IATA indicated that year-on-year growth in air cargo volumes (FTKs – Freight Tonne Kilometres) started ...
Comment / Analysis: how likely is a leveraged buyout of John Menzies?
I had a quick exchange recently with a gentleman from the asset management industry who ...
Recommends / Cerberus nears deal to buy Worldwide Flight Services
Worldwide Flight Services is on the verge of being acquired by a private equity firm. ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'