RTR: Exclusive: Ant's mega IPO draws interest from Singapore investor Temasek, say sources
REUTERS reports: Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings is considering an investment in the initial public offering ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Bottom fishing with CMA CGM
Comment: One of the most-read posts of last week – and the first quarter of 2020 ...
Premium / On the wires: PIL must cough up financials to stop rumours
Comment: “Liner shipping has had a difficult time in the last few years, but PIL has ...
Premium / M&A radar: If PIL worsens, Temasek will bail it out and flip to CMA CGM
Comment: At a time when, as you may know, the world’s container shipping leader AP Møller-Mærsk ...
Premium / On the wires: Li & Fung – the rise and fall of the gods
Comment: “Li & Fung Limited (…) announced the successful completion of a simultaneous bond tender offer ...
Premium / On the wires: Temasek the 'Saviour' invests little in Li & Fung as it cashes in top dollar from CapitaLand
Comment: “Li & Fung Limited (…) today announced it has entered into a subscription agreement with ...
News / Li & Fung Logistics IPO put on hold as Singapore's Temasek injects US$300m
The proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Hong Kong sourcing giant Li & Fung’s logistics ...
News / Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
Singapore-headquartered ocean carrier PIL received loans via the country’s sovereign wealth fund, Temasek Holdings, last ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'