Steve Walker Headlines
News / As the game changes, FIATA pledges to step up to lead forwarders into a new age
FIATA is willing to embrace the “new world order” and consider taking a leading position ...
Comment / Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
The “ocean carriers vs freight forwarders” debate rumbles on. This week I talked to Steve Walker ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Steve Walker – from Alltransport in the 1970s, to e4PL solutions today
“The poet John Keats once famously said ‘nothing ever becomes real ’til it is experienced’. “Well ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!