Steve Walker Headlines
News / As the game changes, FIATA pledges to step up to lead forwarders into a new age
FIATA is willing to embrace the “new world order” and consider taking a leading position ...
Comment / Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
The “ocean carriers vs freight forwarders” debate rumbles on. This week I talked to Steve Walker ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Steve Walker – from Alltransport in the 1970s, to e4PL solutions today
“The poet John Keats once famously said ‘nothing ever becomes real ’til it is experienced’. “Well ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules