Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo set to phase out MD-11Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is to expedite the phasing-out of its MD-11F fleet, no doubt owing to ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo eyes uniform fleet – within six years
Following various reports in the media that Lufthansa is shortly to get rid of its ...
News / WGA hits back: Flexport dumped our contract after 'receiving a better offer'
Flexport has been accused of being “unethical” and illegally breaching its contract as Western Global Airlines ...
News / Failure of WGA aircraft caused 'our business to suffer', Flexport tells court
Flexport is taking aircraft provider Western Global Airlines (WGA) to court, alleging service failures. The forwarder signed ...
- 1.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 2.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 3.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. email@example.com on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease