Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo set to phase out MD-11Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is to expedite the phasing-out of its MD-11F fleet, no doubt owing to ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo eyes uniform fleet – within six years
Following various reports in the media that Lufthansa is shortly to get rid of its ...
Premium / WGA hits back: Flexport dumped our contract after 'receiving a better offer'
News: Flexport has been accused of being “unethical” and illegally breaching its contract as Western Global Airlines ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps