Recommends / Caught in the crossfire – story of a shipmaster in the Strait of Hormuz
A fascinating interview by Nautilus with a tanker captain about transiting the Strait of Hormuz, a “stressful” ...
News / Seafarers' union sinks plan for Whitehall to charter post-Brexit ro-ro fleet
The union representing the UK’s seafarers has rubbished plans revealed yesterday that the UK government ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise