People / ECS appoints ex-K+N executive Jochen Krug to run its Asian operations
ECS Group has appointed Jochen Krug as regional manager for Asia operations. Mr Krug brings more ...
News / Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis
The fallout from last year’s air freight capacity crunch is still playing out, with shippers and ...
News / E-commerce boom brings operational challenges for bigger airlines
The rise in e-commerce volumes is posing operational challenges for air cargo carriers. At the Air ...
People / ECS Group appoints Martin Bittner MD of Globe Air Cargo in Germany
French general sales agent ECS Group has appointed Martin Bittner as managing director of Globe ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe