People / ECS appoints ex-K+N executive Jochen Krug to run its Asian operations
ECS Group has appointed Jochen Krug as regional manager for Asia operations. Mr Krug brings more ...
News / E-commerce boom brings operational challenges for bigger airlines
The rise in e-commerce volumes is posing operational challenges for air cargo carriers. At the Air ...
People / ECS Group appoints Martin Bittner MD of Globe Air Cargo in Germany
French general sales agent ECS Group has appointed Martin Bittner as managing director of Globe ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?