People / ECS appoints ex-K+N executive Jochen Krug to run its Asian operations
ECS Group has appointed Jochen Krug as regional manager for Asia operations. Mr Krug brings more ...
News / Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis
The fallout from last year’s air freight capacity crunch is still playing out, with shippers and ...
News / E-commerce boom brings operational challenges for bigger airlines
The rise in e-commerce volumes is posing operational challenges for air cargo carriers. At the Air ...
People / ECS Group appoints Martin Bittner MD of Globe Air Cargo in Germany
French general sales agent ECS Group has appointed Martin Bittner as managing director of Globe ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier