Swiss WorldCargo Headlines
People / Hendrik Falk joins Swiss WorldCargo in the US
Hendrik Falk, formerly vice-president North and South America for AirBridgeCargo, has joined Swiss WorldCargo in the ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
People / Cabin crew chief takes over as head of worldwide sales for SwissWorldCargo
SwissWorldCargo has appointed Alexander Arafa as head of global area management. The position has been ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Comment / Swiss on a roll with the touchdown of its first 777-300ER – with another eight on the way
It’s an important day in Zurich. First – and probably foremost from an air cargo ...
People / Ashwin Bhat selected to replace Oliver Evans at helm of Swiss WorldCargo
Swiss WorldCargo has announced that Ashwin Bhat is to replace Oliver Evans as head of ...
News / Swiss WorldCargo caught in a crosswind as rate revaluation impacts supply chains
Swiss WorldCargo has had to run hard to stand still this year following the shock ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones