ECS Group Headlines
News / Selfie app wins ECS next-gen challenge, along with augmented reality idea
Two Dutch teams won ECS Group’s NextGenLeaders awards, an innovation initiative set up by the ...
News / Bright ideas meet the #NextGen air freight innovation challenge
ECS has announced the best 10 entries in its #NextGen challenge, amid praise for the way ...
News / Africa may be the source of the tech-savvy next generation of GSAs
Africa’s greatest advantage is its youthful population; the youngest in the world, the continent boasts ...
News / ECS launches cargo sales and management platform for airlines
ECS Group has launched a product aimed at integrating the cargo activities of airlines, including ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight