CMA CGM Log Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Squared circles – what if CMA CGM goes for Panalpina, and DSV is left out?
From CMA CGM vs DSV to CEVA Logistics vs Panalpina – and beyond, is a very small ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CEVA does not recommend CMA CGM's Sfr30 a share offer. So what?
Who said Mondays are not fun? Look at the latest from CEVA Logistics, which today announced ...
Comment / Against the odds: CMA CGM's finger remains on the CEVA trigger, but DSV is not done yet
I have been looking for signs that Ceva Logistics may attract interest from third parties ...
Comment / Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
It is a race against time for DSV, so I am on M&A high alert, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you