The Loadstar Headlines
News / The Loadstar teams up with Smart Freight Centre to help cut emissions in supply chains
The Loadstar has become the first media partner of the Global Logistics Emissions Council (GLEC), with ...
News / Yeti's adventures in air space – gives one paws for thought!
You’ve got to love logistics. It can move everything. Yeti, a mixed breed, five-month-old puppy, was ...
Comment / Please help The Loadstar team climb 24 peaks – it's in a good cause
Dear friends, colleagues, readers, In just two weeks, The Loadstar team will undertake the 24-Peak Challenge on behalf of ...
News / Social climbers 'Team Loadstar' will attempt to reach their peak – 24 times
In July, an intrepid Loadstar team will undertake the 24-Peak Challenge on behalf of Seafarers UK, the ...
News / Sales and marketing specialist Nick Marsh joins The Loadstar
The Loadstar is delighted to announce the appointment of Nick Marsh as its chief revenue officer. Nick was ...
People / Loadstar Premium team expands again as senior industry columnists sign on
Dear readers, We are thrilled to announce the addition of Aongus Buckley and Hessel Verhage to our fast-growing Loadstar Premium ...
News / It's moving day: The Loadstar is now at theloadstar.com
The Loadstar has moved! You will now find us at www.theloadstar.com. However, we are having a few ...
Premium / The Loadstar Premium boosts team as service grows
Comment: LONDON, 11 February 2019 Dear readers, We are delighted to announce the addition of Mike Weir (left) ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag