Live animals Headlines
News / Lufthansa Cargo drops 'ban' on dry ice, to the relief of customers
Lufthansa Cargo has dropped its recent ban on the shipment of dry ice in its ...
Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
Lufthansa has banned the shipment of dry ice in its 747s to prioritise pets, despite ...
Recommends / Live Animal Export: The seafarer who died in my arms
As well as its highly recommended coverage of the Hanjin bankruptcy, this gem from Splash247 has ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?