secure parking Headlines
News / EC steps up with €60m plan for more safe and secure truck parking areas
The European Commission has proposed a €60m investment package that could radically improve the number ...
News / TAPA and EU want a common standard for secure truck parking as crime rises
The Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) wants to work with the EU to create a common ...
News / IRU and European Shippers Council draft driver treatment charter to address recruitment crisis
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) and the European Shippers Council (ESC) are preparing to ...
News / TAPA's PSR initiative can steer truckers towards more secure parking
Certified secure parking for hauliers has come a step closer following TAPA’s publication of its requirements. The ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!