News / TAPA's PSR initiative can steer truckers towards more secure parking
Certified secure parking for hauliers has come a step closer following TAPA’s publication of its requirements. The ...
News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
News / Appeal for more data as cargo crime in EMEA region rises 115% year-on-year
Cargo crime has reached a three-year high, according to the latest reports by TAPA’s Europe, ...
News / Crime gangs now going after even low-value cargo shipments, with trucks the main target
Increasingly violent criminals are now targeting all types of cargo, including low-value shipments, in a ...
News / Cargo crime on Europe's roads soars – 'gangs will now go after anything', says TAPA
Cargo crime on Europe’s roads continues to soar, growing by 10.3% in Q3, according to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe