Cargo Theft Headlines
News / Road freight still the mode most vulnerable to crime – parking must be safer
Most cargo theft around the world occurs in the trucking sector, according to new research ...
News / Mexican avocado shipments a soft target for drug cartels
A surge in demand for avocados from the world’s largest production market, Mexico, has the ...
News / More 'slash and grab' cargo theft from trucks and 'inside jobs' are on the up
Thefts from trucks remain the biggest criminal risk in logistics, accounting for 84% of cargo theft. ...
News / Trucks on the world cargo crime front line – hijacking still the main threat
In-transit hijackings are the number-one threat to trucking operations around the world, according to a ...
News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag