Freight forwarding post digitisation Headlines
News / More air and sea carriers take the digital plunge to offer online freight booking
The transport industry – particularly air and sea – has taken one step further towards ...
ON DEMAND Loadstar webinar: Freight forwarding post-digitisation: how to succeed
The adoption of online quoting and booking platforms by freight forwarders is becoming more mainstream ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. email@example.com on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes