Freight forwarding post digitisation Headlines
News / BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
Digital disruptors will no more kill-off today’s forwarding sector than the advent of European rail ...
News / Beacon will disrupt 'slow and inefficient' forwarding market with Bezos cash
A new UK ‘digital’ forwarder, hoping to disrupt the industry’s “precarious” traditional methods, has received ...
News / Slowly, but surely, 'digital' and 'traditional' forwarders are getting closer
Incumbent forwarders with an interest in obscuring transparency have played a role in slowing efforts ...
News / More air and sea carriers take the digital plunge to offer online freight booking
The transport industry – particularly air and sea – has taken one step further towards ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.West coast port congestion 'could last until summer peak season'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking