Bandar Abbas Headlines
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
News / Multinationals jockey for position as trade with Iran looks set to boom as sanctions ease
Iran is set to gain access to up to $50bn in cash as early as ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.West coast port congestion 'could last until summer peak season'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking