Recommends / Shipping laws that could have averted two catastrophes
The dark side of the shipping industry – well, one of them – has come ...
Recommends / Ship cited in Beirut blast hasn’t sailed in seven years, NYT finds
The New York Times has done a short piece on the discovery of the Rhosus, ...
Recommends / Beirut blast: tracing the explosives that tore the capital apart
The tragic explosion at Beirut’s port will focus port authorities and governments on ensuring goods ...
News / Shanghai still world's busiest container port, but Singapore is climbing back
The port of Shanghai has maintained its position as the world largest container port. However, new ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.West coast port congestion 'could last until summer peak season'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking