ZTO Express Headlines
News / Launch of JV sets Turkish Cargo on a course for Chinese logistics sector
Turkish Cargo has set its sights on the Chinese market with the announcement of a ...
Recommends / Alibaba and Cainiao investment in ZTO Express – more than meets the eye
The sheer size of China’s logistics sector supporting its e-commerce market continues to raise eyebrows. ...
Recommends / Express operator ZTO joins consortium to establish logistics insurer
Chinese express operator ZTO has joined a seven-member consortium to establish a logistics insurer. ZTO, ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you