TOC Europe 2017 Headlines
News / Shipping industry overcapacity could disappear in two years – but only if...
The container shipping industry could rid itself of the overcapacity – largely held responsible for years ...
News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Some box terminals are facing 'catastrophic economic failure', warns analyst
Major container ports could be facing an investment crisis that will dwarf the problems seen ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?