TOC Europe 2017 Headlines
News / Shipping industry overcapacity could disappear in two years – but only if...
The container shipping industry could rid itself of the overcapacity – largely held responsible for years ...
News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Some box terminals are facing 'catastrophic economic failure', warns analyst
Major container ports could be facing an investment crisis that will dwarf the problems seen ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?