News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Supply chain operators hit back as new technology comes under attack
Supply chain leaders have defended their adoption of new technologies following the World Economic Forum ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. steve kinsell on Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings