Recommends / HNA subsidiary CWT International defaults on loan
A logistics subsidiary of troubled HNA Group has defaulted on a $179m loan and has ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
Recommends / Acquisitive HNA buys logistics specialist CWT for S$1bn
As we reported in the middle of last year, China’s HNA Group has been in ...
News / HNA Group turns its eye on Singapore with $1bn proposal to buy CWT logistics group
Acquisitive Chinese conglomerate HNA Group is in advanced talks to buy Singapore logistics major CWT in ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?