Recommends / Cathay Pacific delays paying for Hong Kong Express as it fails to sell 747Fs
It all seems to be pretty messy at the moment, in Hong Kong’s aviation sector. The latest ...
News / Financial woes build for HNA Group, forcing sale of subsidiaries and property
Financial problems at Chinese conglomerate HNA Group appear to be cascading through its logistics subsidiaries ...
News / Airlines partner up to carry US mail across the world
E-commerce seems likely to be behind two codeshare requests to the US Department of Transport ...
Recommends / The mysterious Chinese company worrying the world
Bloomberg has taken the microscope to confusing Chinese behemoth HNA Group, owner or shareholder of ...
Seafood the dish of the day as Canadian perishables exports drive airfreight growth
Canadian lobsters have pulled DHL’s dedicated freighter, linking the US with Asia and Europe, slightly ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag