Frankfurt Hahn Headlines
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
Recommends / Hahn Airport moves into the final round as it picks a new owner
So, Frankfurt Hahn is one step closer to finding a new owner after the shenanigans ...
Recommends / New list of potential buyers of Frankfurt-Hahn on the runway
A new list of bidders for Frankfurt-Hahn Airport is being drawn up following the apparent ...
Recommends / Deal with Chinese buyer for Germany's Hahn Airport close to collapse
News that Chinese company Shanghai Yiqian Trading is the new owner of Frankfurt Hahn airport ...
News / Could an e-commerce boom and 'the Amazon effect' be the saving of smaller cargo airports?
For aspiring air cargo gateways, the “Amazon effect” may be the new “Aerotropolis”. The concept of ...
News / 'Don't turn your back on Amazon' – is it eyeing Frankfurt-Hahn Airport buy?
“Opportunistic and experimental” Amazon is reportedly in talks with loss-making airport Frankfurt-Hahn, which is for ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes on Gulf state carrier with launch of rival freighter service to Doha
Lufthansa Cargo today announced a slew of new freighter routes – including one to Doha that ...
Recommends / Zhengzhou enters alliances with Leipzig and Frankfurt Hahn
Henan province, famed in air cargo for its tie-up with Cargolux via its Zhenghou hub, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you