container securing Headlines
News / 'Change the rules now' call after seafarer dies while securing containers
There must be greater dialogue between ship owners and dockworkers to prevent a repeat of ...
Recommends / Box ship bound for Sydney loses 86 containers overboard in storm
Residents along Australia’s New South Wales coast woke up to find car parts, clocks and ...
News / 'Governments must get behind drive for safer packing of containers'
Governments must support the widespread use of the CTU Code to improve packing and thus the safety ...
Recommends / VGM and more: improving container standards
The verified gross mass (VGM) process was only one of series of measures introduced by ...
News / Shippers that put lives at risk with poor container packing and labelling
“Disreputable” shippers are putting lives and the supply chain at risk when they fail to meet ...
News / Pressure for safer container packing and stowage must go global
Secretary general of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Katich Lim has called on all partners ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?