container securing Headlines
News / 'Change the rules now' call after seafarer dies while securing containers
There must be greater dialogue between ship owners and dockworkers to prevent a repeat of ...
Recommends / Box ship bound for Sydney loses 86 containers overboard in storm
Residents along Australia’s New South Wales coast woke up to find car parts, clocks and ...
News / 'Governments must get behind drive for safer packing of containers'
Governments must support the widespread use of the CTU Code to improve packing and thus the safety ...
Recommends / VGM and more: improving container standards
The verified gross mass (VGM) process was only one of series of measures introduced by ...
News / Shippers that put lives at risk with poor container packing and labelling
“Disreputable” shippers are putting lives and the supply chain at risk when they fail to meet ...
News / Pressure for safer container packing and stowage must go global
Secretary general of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Katich Lim has called on all partners ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route