Rate erosion may be easing, but rock-bottom prices are 'not good for anybody'
The ‘jury is out’ on whether container spot rates have bottomed-out, but on the key ...
“There seems to be a real disconnect as always between the freight world and the venture capital world. What I’ve told our employees after every fundraise is that we are not worth $1bn, but rather that investors think there is a 10% chance we are worth $10bn and a 90% chance we’re worth a lot less (maybe zero).” Flexport founder and CEO Ryan Petersen on LinkedIn.
San Francisco-based Flexport is on everybody’s lips these days, and rightly so as speculation grows that ...
The 'mother of all BAFs' looms for shippers as green targets advance
First shipper uses new land-air corridor ex-India for Bangladesh exports
Maersk idles more ships while NOOs see a rebound in demand
Container shipping can see ‘green shoots’ of freight demand recovery
Forwarding M&A round-up: plenty of action making smaller headlines
Shippers advised to give strike-hit port of Hamburg a miss
Some ocean trades stabilising, but transatlantic rates still falling
Retailers warn of challenging orderbooks amid continued high inventory
Mind the (income) gap with Mærsk, DP-DHL & Kuehne – DSV the safest
K+N will take financial hit to 'create critical mass' for smart labels
Another rail strike in Germany to add to European freight troubles
Boost for Hong Kong air cargo volumes as ban on vape traffic is lifted
Comment on this article