On the wires: 'Lost Thursday' hits Kuehne, GXO; Mærsk, others hurt too
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “CH Robinson GAAP EPS of $1.74 misses by $0.13; revenue of $6.5bn beats by $240m“.
– CH Robinson Worldwide press release (NASDAQ:CHRW): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.74 misses by $0.13.
– Revenue of $6.5B (+42.9% Y/Y) beats by $240M.
– Adjusted gross profits increased 33.7% to $856.3M.
– Adjusted operating margin increased 130 basis points to 33.6%.
– Q4 Cash generated by operations decreased by $86.3M to $75.9M.
To read the full post, please click here (free reg. is required).
Investors weren’t pleased with the trading update…
… with the stock ...