News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?