News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
- 1.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 2.Maersk targets forwarders as digital-first revolution spreads in Latin America
- 3.Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 4.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 5.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. email@example.com on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease