Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
News / Antonov ready to offer NATO AN-124 support as Volga-Dnepr bows out
Antonov Airlines is ready to provide any required additional support to the EU and NATO’s Strategic ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / AN-225 production to restart following Hong Kong deal
The end may be near for the nose-loading 747F, but there is finally movement on ...
Recommends / New Antonov freighter gets 10 firm orders
There’s a new freighter on the scene. The AN-178 took its first flight last week ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?