Recommends / AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
It appears the world’s stock of AN-124-100s has depleted further – images from social media ...
Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
News / PHOTOBLOG: The big bird Antonov-225 flies into Leipzig
This week the mighty AN-225 Mriya came to Leipzig-Halle Airport. Designed by Antonov Design Bureau ...
News / Antonov ready to offer NATO AN-124 support as Volga-Dnepr bows out
Antonov Airlines is ready to provide any required additional support to the EU and NATO’s Strategic ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / AN-225 production to restart following Hong Kong deal
The end may be near for the nose-loading 747F, but there is finally movement on ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 3.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps
- 2. Jim on P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps
- 4. Mike Wackett on Investment in scrubbers starting to pay off as owners are offered 'double' rates
- 5. John Wick on P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only