Recommends / AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
It appears the world’s stock of AN-124-100s has depleted further – images from social media ...
Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
News / PHOTOBLOG: The big bird Antonov-225 flies into Leipzig
This week the mighty AN-225 Mriya came to Leipzig-Halle Airport. Designed by Antonov Design Bureau ...
News / Antonov ready to offer NATO AN-124 support as Volga-Dnepr bows out
Antonov Airlines is ready to provide any required additional support to the EU and NATO’s Strategic ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / AN-225 production to restart following Hong Kong deal
The end may be near for the nose-loading 747F, but there is finally movement on ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.On the wires: Hapag-Lloyd starts to sink – the container shipping casino returns to town
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics