News / As classic automotive supply chain links break, shippers look to airfreight
With the coronavirus crisis disrupting automotive assembly lines, suppliers are increasingly looking to ad hoc ...
News / Cargobase offers shippers performance ratings for their service providers
Cargobase is to provide shippers with performance ratings of their logistics providers, one of three ...
News / Hi-tech newcomer shakes up the adhoc freight sector by cutting 30% off logistics costs
Singapore hi-tech start-up Cargobase is disrupting the $350bn ad-hoc freight market with its ability to ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'