Rodolphe Saade

“CMA CGM has finalised the terms of its sale of 10 terminals as it seeks to reduce its enormous debt burden. The French carrier said it would receive $968m in cash for the transfer of 10 facilities owned by the line to Terminal Link, a joint-venture. in which it holds 51% and Chinese port operator China Merchants the remaining 49%.” The Loadstar, 23 December 2019. 

I apologise if you are already up to speed with the latest divestments of the French ...

Subscription required for Premium stories

In order to view the entire article please login with a valid subscription below or register an account and subscribe to Premium

Or buy full access to this story only for £13.00

Please login to activate the purchase link or sign up here to register an account

Premium subscriber
New Premium subscriber REGISTER

Comment on this article

You must be logged in to post a comment.