'Lines banging on our door' as spot rates tumble and peak season disappoints
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe and the US are coming under increased pressure, ...
SEKO Logistics is partnering with ShipStation, the world’s leading web-based eCommerce shipping solution, to increase its eCommerce merchants’ ability to grow in new cross-border markets.
As the world’s leading web-based shipping solution ShipStation helps eCommerce retailers import, organize, process and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. It features the most integrations of any eCommerce web-based solution, with over 150 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services.
Merchants can now connect to SEKO Logistics via ShipStation and see:
• Reduced transit time and lower cost to international markets for faster expansion
• Reduced cart abandonment rates internationally with lower shipping costs
• An easy and monetized returns solution with international in-country return capabilities
• Unified tracking internationally regardless of final mile postal carrier
• Retailer/Seller custom-branded tracking portals