Atlas Air shareholders vote for merger, despite alleged violations of Securities Act
A majority of Atlas Air shareholders yesterday voted in favour of selling the company to ...
– Quarterly Revenue Exceeded $1.0 Billion
– Reported Net Income Increased to $119.5 Million
– Adjusted EBITDA Grew to $280.5 Million
– Adjusted Net Income Increased to $145.4 Million
– Expect Record Fourth Quarter
URCHASE, N.Y., Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) ? Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAWW) today announced strong third-quarter 2021 results, including net income of $119.5 million, or $3.91 per diluted share, compared with net income ...