Dimensional pricing Headlines
Recommends / Dimensional weight rating could be a win-win-win
It’s not just airlines that are moving to a volumetric pricing system for freight. FedEx ...
News / Forwarders want reduced FSC as Qatar Airways follows Emirates in going all-in
Qatar Airways Cargo has become the second airline to adopt an all-in rate and put ...
Recommends / Dimensional weight: a game changer for many shippers
Here, Supply Chain Management Review warns shippers of the consequences of not fully understanding the ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules