SA: ZIM ups guidance –> Q1 EPS: $14.19, beats by $1.38; Q1 revenue: $3.72bn, beats by $230m
SEEKING ALPHA reports: – ZIM Integrated Shipping Services, press release (NYSE:ZIM): Q1 GAAP EPS of $14.19 beats by $1.38. – ...
At around 12.00 EST, SEEKING ALPHA reports today:
– Stocks are rallying again, led by tech today, as money moves back into risk.
– The Nasdaq (COMP.IND) +2.8% leads the major averages.
– Intel is popping on its plan to publicly list Mobileye.
– Apple is gaining as it gets another $200 price target. It’s the megacap that has held up the best during the recent pullback, Bespoke Investment Group notes.
– The S&P (SP500) +2% and Dow (DJI) +1.5% are also gaining….
To read the full post, please click here (free reg. is required).