DB Schenker – sale, float, nothing
All worth the same now
Schenker AG will acquire a 75 percent of Redhead International early 2016. A takeover of the remaining 25 percent share is foreseen, contractual after four years. The two businesses will be merged in a reverse integration and will trade as Redhead International which will continue to be developed by the experienced management team.
Container freight rates: 'collapse' is the word, says Xeneta
Worker no-shows force US west coast port terminal shutdowns
Cargo shifts back to US west coast ports, but some has gone for good
'Alarming signals' as airfreight capacity rises and rates fall
Digital forwarders back in the spotlight: can they compete?
Major box lines still fighting over diminishing supply of smaller ships
Evergreen and Wan Hai face up to bearish market as profits tumble
FedEx pilots win ‘tentative agreement’ on new contract after strike threat
'Keep 'em peeled' alert as drug smuggling into Europe's ports increases
Slower demand, but US warehouse rents rise in 'tight and expensive' market
Comment on this article