Korea Line Headlines
Recommends / Korea Line veers away from container services before it starts
It seemed to analysts a very ambitious plan by South Korea’s second-biggest bulk carrier, Korea ...
News / A new 'golden age' for box shipping profits, but beware new competition, warns Drewry
Maersk Line today announced a raft of increased FAK (freight all kinds) rates from Asia ...
Recommends / Korea Line will pay $31.4m for Hanjin transpacific assets
The global container shipping industry now has a new player: Korea Line has signed to ...
News / Dry bulk and tanker operator Korea Line preferred bidder for Hanjin's Asia-US operation
Korea Line, a dry bulk and tanker operator, has been chosen as the preferred bidder ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you