OOCL fires back at Bed Bath & Beyond over FMC claim
The argument between bankrupt Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), and shipping line OOCL, has become ...
Hong Kong, 22nd March 2023
Orient Overseas (International) Limited
Announces 2022 Full Year Results
– Group Revenue of US$19,820 million
– Group EBIT of US$10,089 million
– Group EBITDA of US$10,950 million
– Operating Cash Flow of US$11,253 million
– Profit Attributable to Equity Holders of US$9,965 million
– Recommended Dividend for Full Year 2022 is approximately 70% of the Profit Attributable to Equity Holders at approximately US$6,974 million. Proposed ...
Worker no-shows force US west coast port terminal shutdowns
Major ocean carriers set course for more-profitable routes
Hapag-Lloyd CEO bullish on prospects for a peak season
New call for White House intervention as USWC port disruption continues
'AI revolution' set to drive into Felixstowe with robot truck fleet
Strike vote at Pacific ports in Canada sparks fresh worries for BCOs
TSA urges US forwarders and shippers to prepare for new security rules
Transpac rates head north as carriers face Panama Canal restrictions
Bullish Flexport will 'hit the ground running' as it integrates Shopify logistics
Crew member injured as fire hits MSC containership
CH Robinson CEO – Bozeman who?
HMM tops Xeneta 'name and fame' list of greenest shipping lines
Comment on this article