Transport Intelligence Report: Leading European Transport and Logistics Markets
NEW RELEASE The 2017 edition of Ti’s Leading European Transport and Logistics Markets report provides a comprehensive overview of logistics in Europe and contains detailed country profiles for the top 26 European markets, featuring:
- Qualitative and quantitative summaries of the state of each country’s logistics market
- Measures of logistics performance and infrastructure quality
- Market sizing data
- Rankings of the largest logistics providers
- Infrastructure maps highlighting core logistics hubs
- Infrastructure summaries (road, rail, ports and airports) and charts revealing each country’s largest import and export road freight partners.
The above is put into context in a chapter featuring European-level data and data comparing all European countries. Market sizes and forecasts for the express and small parcels, road freight, contract logistics and freight forwarding sectors are presented, in addition to road, air and sea volume data.
What the report provides
- An overview of what is happening in Europe
- The detailed profiles help you understand what issues countries are facing
- Quantifiable data enables you to understand market conditions
To access your sample report, please click here