CMA CGM, Seatrade and Marfret to launch unique east-west reefer service
CMA CGM and Seatrade, the world’s largest remaining specialised conventional reefer shipping operator, are set to ...
Seatrade, the world's largest reefer ship operator, goes containers
Seatrade has expanded its use of container vessels on its Fast Direct Dedicated (FDD) service ...
Reefer ships stage a comeback, thanks to cheap oil, but more perishables are shipped in boxes
Further containerisation of seaborne perishable is happening, despite a slowdown in conventional reefer vessel scrapping in ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight