Air cargo companies vie for pharma business with certified trade lanes
With competition for temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo intensifying, initiatives to entice shippers with certified door-to-door ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight