The banana business Headlines
Acquisition of Panatlantic strengthens K+N's taste for Latin perishables
Kuehne + Nagel is giving Panalpina a run for its money with the acquisition of ...
Container lines going bananas to grab a bit more market share
Banana growers are turning to container lines for spot market shipping, helping to further erode ...
Storm caused discovery of Berlin cocaine consignment
After a police investigation, new revelations have been made about the 140kg of cocaine discovered ...
Calls for new conventional reefer vessel investment dismissed on grounds of cost
A leading banana shipper has locked horns with the head of Maersk Line’s refrigerated business ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight