Controlled atmosphere Headlines
MSC to lease 5,000 new reefers with controlled atmosphere technology
MSC has become the latest carrier to make a significant investment in controlled atmosphere (CA) ...
Hapag-Lloyd orders 8,600 new reefer containers from MCI
Hapag-Lloyd has placed an order for 8,600 Star Cool reefer containers, 2,000 of which will ...
CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
French container shipping line CMA CGM has introduced an advanced controlled atmosphere function in its ...
'Active' controlled atmosphere brings fresh technology to the reefer
Daikin Reefer has invented new “active” controlled atmosphere (CA) technology it claims will revolutionise refrigerated shipping, ...
Hapag Lloyd orders 7,700 new reefer containers as demand grows
Hapag-Lloyd is buying 7,700 new reefer containers, with part of the order seemingly with Maersk’s reefer manufacturing ...
- 1. Yuki Li on Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
- 2. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 3. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 5. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts