Seafood the dish of the day as Canadian perishables exports drive airfreight growth
Canadian lobsters have pulled DHL’s dedicated freighter, linking the US with Asia and Europe, slightly ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight