News / Yantian Express progress delayed as some cargo owners refuse to pay general average
Two-thirds of the owners of cargo on the fire-hit Yantian Express face further costs to retrieve ...
News / Shippers angry at 'no news' on availability of Yantian Express cargo
Shippers are facing further confusion over the fate of cargo aboard the fire-stricken Yantian Express ...
News / Fire-hit Yantian Express sails for safe harbour in the Bahamas
Stricken Hapag-Lloyd containership Yantian Express will sail to Freeport, after “considerable” progress in salvage operations after ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen