News / WTO meeting spawns a split, with multinational e-commerce rules drive
Frustration with the World Trade Organisation’s (WTO) inability to advance towards a global set of ...
News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
China says WTO faces 'profound crisis', urges reform
Reuters reports: “China on Friday urged the World Trade Organization (WTO) to close loopholes and ...
Recommends / US-China trade war may kill WTO – a good thing?
China has taken the US to task at the WTO, initiating a dispute complaint as ...
Recommends / Stuck in the 20th century: what globalisation should look like in the 21st
Some 10 industry leaders have joined to pen an article in Forbes addressing the World ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / Logistics industry applauds WTO trade facilitation agreement
The logistics community has welcomed ratification of the WTO trade facilitation agreement, describing it as a ...
Recommends / The WTO: troubles in trade
The Loadstar may be as guilty as its peers in the blandness of the reporting ...
Recommends / Integrators blast WTO failure on reforms
Express operators have slammed the failure of WTO countries to ratify the Bali Package of ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules