News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
China says WTO faces 'profound crisis', urges reform
Reuters reports: “China on Friday urged the World Trade Organization (WTO) to close loopholes and ...
Recommends / US-China trade war may kill WTO – a good thing?
China has taken the US to task at the WTO, initiating a dispute complaint as ...
Recommends / Stuck in the 20th century: what globalisation should look like in the 21st
Some 10 industry leaders have joined to pen an article in Forbes addressing the World ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / Logistics industry applauds WTO trade facilitation agreement
The logistics community has welcomed ratification of the WTO trade facilitation agreement, describing it as a ...
Recommends / The WTO: troubles in trade
The Loadstar may be as guilty as its peers in the blandness of the reporting ...
Recommends / Integrators blast WTO failure on reforms
Express operators have slammed the failure of WTO countries to ratify the Bali Package of ...
Recommends / WTO global customs deal collapses
The Bali package appears to be on its deathbed. World Trade Organisation measures were set ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you