women in logistics Headlines
People / Indian government backs drive to get more women into logistics
Indian logistics operators must increase diversity within their workforce if they are to succeed in ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
Recommends / Maritime sector missing out on skills and talents of outstanding women
Spinnaker Global’s head of marketing, Rachel Morgan, calls out the shipping industry in this piece ...
People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
People / Atlas Air boosts management team with more men
Atlas Air has announced two new appointments and one promotion as Michael Steen, chief commercial ...
Comment / Women in logistics – they are there and it's time more had a voice at industry events
It’s International Women’s Day. Did you know? Probably not. Women in logistics are there – but ...
Recommends / Why don't women become truckers?
The headline makes you think immediately of a hundred reasons why women wouldn’t want to ...
Recommends / Women lead the agenda at London International Shipping Week
Women in command, a maritime incident – the perfect dilemma, and the marvels of Old ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you