Wildlife trade Headlines
Recommends / KLIA Customs seizes record haul of pangolin scales from Africa
And yet another illegal wildlife shipment. This time 712kg of pangolin scales, worth more than ...
News / Air China Cargo first Chinese mainland air freight operator to ban transport of shark fins
Air China Cargo has become the first Chinese mainland carrier to ban the transport of ...
News / IATA calls on carriers as it steps up its campaign to combat illegal wildlife trade
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has stepped up its efforts to tackle the illegal ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 2. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 4. Kylie throssell on UPS promotes Mark Vale as president UK, Ireland and Nordics as it invests in Europe network
- 5. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific