West Africa Headlines
People / OMA Group names Neale Proctor as group sales and commercial director
Neale Proctor has joined West African shipping agency OMA Group on a permanent basis, having ...
News / Fewer pirate attacks on ships, but violence and kidnapping on the increase, says IDB
Despite piracy on the world’s oceans falling “significantly”, the International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has reported a ...
Recommends / Bolloré caught up in corruption probe over West African port deals
First reported in French newspaper Le Monde, French anti-corruption officials this week raided the offices ...
Recommends / Two crew members kidnapped from CMA CGM ship off Nigeria
The Loadstar reported earlier this week that the main piracy hotspot in the world is ...
People / Neale Proctor appointed consultant to OMA Group
West African ship agency OMA Group has appointed veteran ship agent Neale Proctor as a ...
News / West African shippers forced to gamble as port reliability fails to improve
The extremely poor chances of a container arriving reliably at its African import destination are ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you